Book a Tee Time
WELCOME TO GRAND BEAR GOLF CLUB
- DYNAMIC PRICING – offers real-time pricing based on demand, availability and other changing factors. Best Available rates are accessible on-line 24×7.
- Tee Times can be made 60 days in advance and cancelled 72 hours prior to the day of play.
- Pace of Play at Grand Bear respects your time and strives to provide a pleasurable round of golf for everyone! We require all groups to maintain a pace of play not to exceed 4 hours and 40 minutes.
- For questions, please contact the Golf Shop via email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or via telephone at (228) 265-9363.
- Groups of 17+ players can contact Allan Martel at (228) 265-9362, or via email email@example.com.
SMARTPHONE USERS CLICK THE BUTTON FOR BEST EXPERIENCE
Pro Shop- 7:00 AM-5:00PM Wednesday-Monday, Closed Tuesdays | Bar & Grill- Breakfast 7:00 AM-10:00 AM | Lunch 10:00 AM-5:00 PM | Bar Open until business demands
Men and women- Collared Shirts required. No denim shorts or jeans. Cotton and microfiber shorts are acceptable.
For the enjoyment of all guests, 18 hole rounds at the Grand Bear should not exceed four hours and 30 minutes or 15 minutes a hole. If your group cannot play at this pace, you will be asked to speed up. If you are warned a second time, you may be told to skip holes to get back on pace. If a group receives a third warning, you will be asked to leave the course and no rain checks will be issued.
Groups of five are allowed at the Grand Bear but they must adhere to a more strict pace of play policy. Groups of five only receive one warning at which point they will be asked to skip holes to get on pace. If a group of five receives a second warning, they will be asked to leave the course and no rain checks will be issued.
If, on the rare occasion the Grand Bear is Cart Path Only, any groups that are observed driving the golf carts off the cart path will be asked to leave the course with no rain checks given.
If the course is deemed to be unplayable or if play is suspended due to inclement weather, both of which is at the sole discretion of Grand Bear Golf Course management, rain checks may be issued upon request as follows:
If three holes or fewer are completed, players will be issued a 18 hole rain check. If 12 holes or fewer are completed, players will be issued a nine hole rain check. No rain checks will be issued after a group has begun play on the 13th hole. No rain checks will be issued to guests that have pre-paid their greens fees to golfnow.com. MGCRC volunteer complimentary rounds will not be issued rain checks as stated on the vouchers. Rain checks are valid for one year from the date of issue and have no cash value.No refunds will be given if the players have teed off of the first hole. Once the players leave the first tee, only rain checks will be issued based upon the above criteria.
Discounts received off of the Non-Resident rates. Does not apply to any already discounted rates. Card and cardholder must be present at the time of play
Gold Card- 10% off | Platinum Card- 10% off | Diamond Card- 25% off | Seven Star Card- 25% off